Tuesday, February 21, 2012

President Portrait Artists!

Today my students finished up their President's Day activities.  I would have liked to do much more - but time didn't allow.  I can't believe how busy February is with all these holidays and special days.


I think their President Portraits turned out adorable!  I love how unique they all are.  I got the great Venn diagrams from a teacher's blog last year (I am so embarrassed to say I can't remember where - if it's your creation please let me know and I will be sure to give you credit!)
















Here are the step by step directions my students used to create their portraits! 






12 comments:

  1. Bad acclaim apprentice loans are not absurd to have. These are aloof adamantine to access and appropriately may crave a ample bulk of chain and capricious degrees of difficulty, depending on the country area the appellant lives. Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am impressed by the collection you have produced and shared so far! It's quite interesting and exclusive! You are talented! Have you ever addressed to http://essaycorrector.org/ for assistance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog about president day activity. I think you should also write something for the young ones. You can write a blog about vape box packaging. Because vaping is the most amazing intoxication. You should also write about the most alluring product, which iscustom design vape juice boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am too happy to share my experience here with friends.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I was surprised, I have to say. Equally.
    I rarely met educational and interesting blogs.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Your method of describingg all in this paragraph is genuinely fastidious, all
    can effortoessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very interesting, I love how you express yourself in form of writing. You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Good blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very informative for us, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete